Friday, July 31, 2026

Christmas in July - Ending Points

 I worked on a couple of things during our Discord's Christmas in July events. 

Here is my status on "Midnight Santa" by Teresa Kogut.  I did finish filling in the coat before the end of the month.  The plan is to continue to stitch this on the 5th, 15th, and 25th of the months.  He is stitched on 40 ct. Ancient Ruin by Fox & Rabbit with the Vicki Clayton silk conversions.


I also started and finished "Christmas Magic" by Primrose Cottage.  
This is stitched on 32 ct. light taupe with the called for Colour & Cotton flosses.


Yes, I know it is supposed to say December 25, but I wasn't thinking and thought the 25 indicated the year, so I modified it to 26.  I decided to leave it.  Lol!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.